President Donald Trump formally announced this afternoon the United States was pulling out of the Paris climate change agreement. He is open to negotiating terms to re-enter the agreement.
- Witnesses report gunshots and explosions at a hotel and casino complex near Manila's airport.
- Mark your calendars! Fired FBI Director James Comey will indeed be testifying openly before a Senate committee next Thursday. Will he state on the record whether Trump tried to get him to stop investigating former National Security Adviser Mike Flynn? Stay tuned.
- The Trump administration is working to return two diplomatic compounds in New York City and Maryland that had been seized by President Barack Obama's administration over the allegations of Russian meddling in the presidential election.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin says it might have been some "patriotic" Russians totally not connected to the Russian government who hacked into the Democratic Party's emails.
- Somebody left a noose at an exhibition on segregation at the National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington, D.C.
- The Orlando Police Department has released hours of body camera footage from their response to the deadly Pulse Nightclub attack.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.