President Donald Trump is expected to announce today whether or not he is pulling the U.S. out of the Paris Agreement on climate change.
- Former FBI Director James Comey is expected to testify next week before the Senate.
- Nigel Farage, the former leader of the pro-Brexit UK Independence Party, is reportedly a "person of interest" in the FBI investigation into Trump and Russia.
- "Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler urged those planning to participate in Sunday's demonstrations to 'exercise common sense' and 'reject violence' after federal officials announced Wednesday that they will not revoke the permit for a pro-Trump free speech rally set to take place across from City Hall Sunday."
- Former President Barack Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama have purchased an $8.1 million home in Washington, D.C.
- The National Spelling Bee finals will be held tonight.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.