President Donald Trump is expected to announce today whether or not he is pulling the U.S. out of the Paris Agreement on climate change.
- Former FBI Director James Comey is expected to testify next week before the Senate.
- Nigel Farage, the former leader of the pro-Brexit UK Independence Party, is reportedly a "person of interest" in the FBI investigation into Trump and Russia.
- "Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler urged those planning to participate in Sunday's demonstrations to 'exercise common sense' and 'reject violence' after federal officials announced Wednesday that they will not revoke the permit for a pro-Trump free speech rally set to take place across from City Hall Sunday."
- Former President Barack Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama have purchased an $8.1 million home in Washington, D.C.
- The National Spelling Bee finals will be held tonight.
"Touching someone's arm to get their attention, I would have thought was normal."
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.
This Case, Which Resulted in a 20-Year Prison Sentence, Supposedly Showed How Florida's 'Stand Your Ground' Law Lets People Get Away With Murder
Michael Drejka said he had to shoot Markeis McGlockton in self-defense. Jurors disagreed.
Naama Issachar, a 26-year-old woman who was arrested while catching a connecting flight in Moscow, was charged with drug smuggling.
A Department of Justice lawyer in every pot.