A.M. Links: Trump Weighs Paris Climate Change Agreement, James Comey to Testify Before Senate, Obamas Buy $8.1 Million House in D.C.
President Donald Trump is expected to announce today whether or not he is pulling the U.S. out of the Paris Agreement on climate change.
- Former FBI Director James Comey is expected to testify next week before the Senate.
- Nigel Farage, the former leader of the pro-Brexit UK Independence Party, is reportedly a "person of interest" in the FBI investigation into Trump and Russia.
- "Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler urged those planning to participate in Sunday's demonstrations to 'exercise common sense' and 'reject violence' after federal officials announced Wednesday that they will not revoke the permit for a pro-Trump free speech rally set to take place across from City Hall Sunday."
- Former President Barack Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama have purchased an $8.1 million home in Washington, D.C.
- The National Spelling Bee finals will be held tonight.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.