President Trump will reverse former President Obama's policy of opening up relations with Cuba, according to The Daily Caller.
- Kathy Griffin did something outrageous and insulting toward Trump, which means liberals will stand up for artistic expression (in this narrow case) and conservative snowflakes will whine about their feelings.
- Remember when "neoliberal" wasn't a smear?
- Jonah Goldberg vs. Dennis Prager on what drives Never Trumpers.
- The latest campus outrage, at Evergreen State, is really something.
- Hope you enjoyed these (late) last P.M. Links: starting tomorrow, I will be on leave from Reason for a few months, attending cocktail parties writing a book about millennial activism. Follow me on Twitter to stay in touch.