President Trump will reverse former President Obama's policy of opening up relations with Cuba, according to The Daily Caller.
- Kathy Griffin did something outrageous and insulting toward Trump, which means liberals will stand up for artistic expression (in this narrow case) and conservative snowflakes will whine about their feelings.
- Remember when "neoliberal" wasn't a smear?
- Jonah Goldberg vs. Dennis Prager on what drives Never Trumpers.
- The latest campus outrage, at Evergreen State, is really something.
- Hope you enjoyed these (late) last P.M. Links: starting tomorrow, I will be on leave from Reason for a few months, attending cocktail parties writing a book about millennial activism. Follow me on Twitter to stay in touch.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.
Biden Claims 5 Past Fed Chairs Back His Jobs Plan, but 2 Are Dead and 2 More Have Been Quiet About It
Plus: Boomer electoral power dwindling, U.S. migration patterns appear linked to pandemic restrictions, and more...
The agency's disease advice is seen as increasingly irrelevant by more Americans.