President Trump will reverse former President Obama's policy of opening up relations with Cuba, according to The Daily Caller.
- Kathy Griffin did something outrageous and insulting toward Trump, which means liberals will stand up for artistic expression (in this narrow case) and conservative snowflakes will whine about their feelings.
- Remember when "neoliberal" wasn't a smear?
- Jonah Goldberg vs. Dennis Prager on what drives Never Trumpers.
- The latest campus outrage, at Evergreen State, is really something.
- Hope you enjoyed these (late) last P.M. Links: starting tomorrow, I will be on leave from Reason for a few months, attending cocktail parties writing a book about millennial activism. Follow me on Twitter to stay in touch.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?