Mike Dubke, the communications director for the Trump White House, is resigning.
- "Fresh off his first international trip as president, one in which he spent time at two meetings with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, President Donald Trump wrote on Twitter Tuesday that the U.S. relationship with Germany is 'very bad for U.S.' and 'will change.'"
- Manuel Noriega, the former dictator of Panama, has died at age 83.
- A car bombing has killed at least 23 in central Baghdad.
- "Hundreds of protesters opposing Texas' tough new anti-'sanctuary cities' law launched a raucous demonstration from the public gallery in the Texas House on Monday, briefly halting work and prompting lawmakers on the floor below to scuffle—and even threaten gun violence—as tense divides over hardline immigration policies boiled over."
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un warned the U.S. of a "bigger gift package" after North Korea conducted its latest ballistic missile test.