- ISIS has claimed responsibility for an assault by militants on Marawi City that led to thousands of civilians fleeing and the Philippines' president declaring martial law on Mindanao, the Muslim-majority island on which Marawi City is located.
- The father and the brother of the Manchester bomber have been reportedly arrested in Libya, to which they returned from the U.K. after the Western-backed ouster of Col. Qaddafi.
- Paul Ryan says James Comey is not a nut job.
- Some Democrats are upset Bernie Sanders won't rule out running for president in 2020.
- The high court in Taiwan has ruled that the civil code defining marriage as between a man and a woman was unconstitutional.
- "Did UFOs cause Marilyn Monroe's death?"
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.