- ISIS has claimed responsibility for an assault by militants on Marawi City that led to thousands of civilians fleeing and the Philippines' president declaring martial law on Mindanao, the Muslim-majority island on which Marawi City is located.
- The father and the brother of the Manchester bomber have been reportedly arrested in Libya, to which they returned from the U.K. after the Western-backed ouster of Col. Qaddafi.
- Paul Ryan says James Comey is not a nut job.
- Some Democrats are upset Bernie Sanders won't rule out running for president in 2020.
- The high court in Taiwan has ruled that the civil code defining marriage as between a man and a woman was unconstitutional.
- "Did UFOs cause Marilyn Monroe's death?"
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
Hernan Palma is suing after he says he was punched in the face and his family restrained by cops during a botched no-knock drug raid.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.