President Trump was in Saudi Arabia, where he spoke about the need for all religions to combat Islamic extremism.
- Vice President Mike Pence delivered the commencement address at Notre Dame, telling students to be "men and women of integrity and values," dozens of whom walked out in protest.
- The Congressional Budget Office is set to release its score of the GOP healthcare bill on Wednesday.
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is asking Trump for funding for improvements to Penn Station to avert a "summer of agony."
- The Pentagon is reportedly going to examine its ability to recruit transgendere people, according to a memo seen by Reuters.
- North Korea says it has conducted another successful ballistics missile launch.
- Two NASA astronauts on the International Space Station will conduct an emergency spacewalk to replace a failed computer.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."