President Trump was in Saudi Arabia, where he spoke about the need for all religions to combat Islamic extremism.
- Vice President Mike Pence delivered the commencement address at Notre Dame, telling students to be "men and women of integrity and values," dozens of whom walked out in protest.
- The Congressional Budget Office is set to release its score of the GOP healthcare bill on Wednesday.
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is asking Trump for funding for improvements to Penn Station to avert a "summer of agony."
- The Pentagon is reportedly going to examine its ability to recruit transgendere people, according to a memo seen by Reuters.
- North Korea says it has conducted another successful ballistics missile launch.
- Two NASA astronauts on the International Space Station will conduct an emergency spacewalk to replace a failed computer.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Aaron & Rebecca Howald
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?