President Trump was in Saudi Arabia, where he spoke about the need for all religions to combat Islamic extremism.
- Vice President Mike Pence delivered the commencement address at Notre Dame, telling students to be "men and women of integrity and values," dozens of whom walked out in protest.
- The Congressional Budget Office is set to release its score of the GOP healthcare bill on Wednesday.
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is asking Trump for funding for improvements to Penn Station to avert a "summer of agony."
- The Pentagon is reportedly going to examine its ability to recruit transgendere people, according to a memo seen by Reuters.
- North Korea says it has conducted another successful ballistics missile launch.
- Two NASA astronauts on the International Space Station will conduct an emergency spacewalk to replace a failed computer.