Some are pushing back against The Washington Post's report about the Russian investigation identifying a White House official as a "person of interest."
- Canadian writer gets burned at the stake (figuratively) for writing in praise of cultural appropriation.
- Feminism isn't cancer. Feminism is a virus—according to feminists.
- Fox News fired Bob Beckel again.
- The channel's ratings are slipping.
- Huma Abedin is leaving Anthony Weiner.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?