The Trump presidential campaign reportedly had at least 18 contacts "with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties."
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn reportedly "told President Trump's transition team weeks before the inauguration that he was under federal investigation for secretly working as a paid lobbyist for Turkey during the campaign."
- Donald Trump tweets: "With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special councel appointed!" (Note: "councel" is not a word.)
- "In Trump's first 100 days in office, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrested 41,318 immigrants, up 37.6 percent over the same period last year, the agency said Wednesday."
- Roger Ailes, the founder of Fox News, has died at age 77.
- Chris Cornell, the lead singer for the bands Soundgarden and Audioslave, has died at age 52.
- The International Court of Justice has ordered Pakistan to halt the execution of an alleged Indian spy.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
J.D. Vance's memoir was an inherently political story. The film tries to ignore its context.