Israel provided the intelligence that President Trump inadvertently shared with Russian officials, The New York Times reported.
- Much ado about avocado toast.
- Must-read story of the week: for decades, a first-generation immigrant's family kept a woman in their house who could credibly be described as a slave.
- Sen. Rand Paul feels misled by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
- Union Station accidentally showed a pornographic video on a giant screen.
- I'll take one in teal, please. (Just kidding!)
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.