Israel provided the intelligence that President Trump inadvertently shared with Russian officials, The New York Times reported.
- Much ado about avocado toast.
- Must-read story of the week: for decades, a first-generation immigrant's family kept a woman in their house who could credibly be described as a slave.
- Sen. Rand Paul feels misled by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
- Union Station accidentally showed a pornographic video on a giant screen.
- I'll take one in teal, please. (Just kidding!)
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
J.D. Vance's memoir was an inherently political story. The film tries to ignore its context.