Israel provided the intelligence that President Trump inadvertently shared with Russian officials, The New York Times reported.
- Much ado about avocado toast.
- Must-read story of the week: for decades, a first-generation immigrant's family kept a woman in their house who could credibly be described as a slave.
- Sen. Rand Paul feels misled by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
- Union Station accidentally showed a pornographic video on a giant screen.
- I'll take one in teal, please. (Just kidding!)
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.
Chicago Teachers Go on Strike to Demand Higher Pay, Smaller Class Sizes, New Schools, More Staff, and Affordable Housing
More than 300,000 students in Chicago were out of school on Friday as the teachers strike continued.