Trump surrogates are trying to defend the president's termination of FBI Director James Comey. Asked about the firing, Russia President Vladimir Putin said it would have "no effect" on U.S.-Russian relations.
- The Senate unexpectedly rejected an attempt to repeal a regulation on methane emissions at drilling operations on public lands.
- The U.S. government posted a $182 billion surplus, according to data from the Treasury Department.
- Organizers for the U.S.-led bid for North America to host the 2026 World Cup are seeking a meeting with President Trump.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos was booed while giving the commencement address at Bethune-Cookman University.
- A fistfight broke out among passengers on a Southwest flight that had landed in Burbank.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
San Francisco Falafel Shop Owner Says Neighborhood Has Enough Falafel, Asks City to Block Rival Falafel Shop Next Door
San Francisco gives its Planning Commission nearly unlimited discretion to deny or condition permits, making life hell for business owners.
Reading logs rarely instill a love of reading in children. We ought to just drop the act.
Peter Navarro also said Americans wouldn't pay the costs of Trump's tariffs, a claim that seems to be equally fabricated.