Trump surrogates are trying to defend the president's termination of FBI Director James Comey. Asked about the firing, Russia President Vladimir Putin said it would have "no effect" on U.S.-Russian relations.
- The Senate unexpectedly rejected an attempt to repeal a regulation on methane emissions at drilling operations on public lands.
- The U.S. government posted a $182 billion surplus, according to data from the Treasury Department.
- Organizers for the U.S.-led bid for North America to host the 2026 World Cup are seeking a meeting with President Trump.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos was booed while giving the commencement address at Bethune-Cookman University.
- A fistfight broke out among passengers on a Southwest flight that had landed in Burbank.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.