Trump Drags FBI Director Comey, No Prosecutions in Alton Sterling Shooting, Getting Honest About Liberal Bias: A.M. Links
The Justice Department has announced that it won't prosecute two Baton Rouge police officers in the killing of Alton Sterling.
- Here are two posts that pair nicely together, both from liberals (Freddie de Boer and Slate Star Codex) who would like a little more honesty or self-reflection from their side about liberal biases in academia, media, and other cultural institutions.
- "People tell me all the time that my 15 minutes are up," former Blaze TV host Tomi Lauren told Playboy. "Well, my 15 minutes have been a couple years now, and every month I seem to have a viral moment."
- The producers of Netflix's Hot Girls Wanted deny any wrongdoing in the making of their sexploitation docuseries.
- The president has a case of the Holden Caulfields this morning.
FBI Director Comey was the best thing that ever happened to Hillary Clinton in that he gave her a free pass for many bad deeds! The phony…
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 3, 2017
- "It's no accident that there is a rise in hate crimes because we're in an environment where the president targets Muslims with his language," Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) suggested during a Congressional hearing on hate crimes Tuesday.
- Republicans may roll back Obama-administration rules for public school lunches.
- Dave Weigel shows some sympathy for Clinton supporters.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.