President Trump said he was confident of being able to help negotiate a peace deal between Israel and Palestine.
- At a Senate hearing, FBI Director James Comey tried to define journalism and explain why it shouldn't apply to Wikileaks. He also said it made him "mildly nauseous" to think that his decision to re-open the probe into Hillary Clinton could've influenced voters, but said he'd do it again.
- United Kingom Prime Minister Theresa May accused the European Union of using Brexit negotiations to try to influence British elections in June.
- Turkey and Russia say they would both support the creation of "safe zones" in Syria.
- Barack Obama unveils the design for his planned presidential library in Chicago.
- The Cassini spacecraft flew through the region between Saturn and its rings, described as "the big empty."
Trump Says Congresswomen He Told to 'Go Back' to Countries They 'Originally Came From' Should 'Apologize to Our Country'
Plus: blockchain battles in Congress, mandating diaper tables in men's rooms, and more...
The political extremism of Donald Trump, Democratic Socialists, and others is a great argument for reducing the size and scope of politics in everyday life.
It's by building lots more housing, obviously.
While Homeless Population Balloons, San Francisco Residents Use Environmental Lawsuit to Stop Homeless Shelter
Yet another neighborhood group is using a California environmental regulation to stop a housing project they don't like.