President Trump said he was confident of being able to help negotiate a peace deal between Israel and Palestine.
- At a Senate hearing, FBI Director James Comey tried to define journalism and explain why it shouldn't apply to Wikileaks. He also said it made him "mildly nauseous" to think that his decision to re-open the probe into Hillary Clinton could've influenced voters, but said he'd do it again.
- United Kingom Prime Minister Theresa May accused the European Union of using Brexit negotiations to try to influence British elections in June.
- Turkey and Russia say they would both support the creation of "safe zones" in Syria.
- Barack Obama unveils the design for his planned presidential library in Chicago.
- The Cassini spacecraft flew through the region between Saturn and its rings, described as "the big empty."
A German Museum Tried To Hide This Stunning 3D Scan of an Iconic Egyptian Artifact. Today You Can See It for the First Time
After a three-year freedom of information campaign, everyone can finally see the Egyptian Museum of Berlin’s official scan of the Bust of Nefertiti.
San Francisco Activists Are Trying to Stop Business Owner From Converting His Arcade Repair Shop Into a Normal Arcade
Neighbors say Joey Mucha's plans for a Skee-Ball arcade in the Mission would be a positive addition to the community. Activists disagree.
The bill, which the state House passed yesterday, says police may seize vehicles in which they find untaxed vaping products.
Can't buy it? That's okay, you can easily get the pieces to build one yourself.
A newspaper staffed by the country's most famous journalism school says it shouldn't have covered a Jeff Sessions event.