President Trump said he was confident of being able to help negotiate a peace deal between Israel and Palestine.
- At a Senate hearing, FBI Director James Comey tried to define journalism and explain why it shouldn't apply to Wikileaks. He also said it made him "mildly nauseous" to think that his decision to re-open the probe into Hillary Clinton could've influenced voters, but said he'd do it again.
- United Kingom Prime Minister Theresa May accused the European Union of using Brexit negotiations to try to influence British elections in June.
- Turkey and Russia say they would both support the creation of "safe zones" in Syria.
- Barack Obama unveils the design for his planned presidential library in Chicago.
- The Cassini spacecraft flew through the region between Saturn and its rings, described as "the big empty."