The two parties reached a "compromise" budget deal which essentially means more money will be spent on everything! Yay! (That was sarcasm.) There is no funding for the border wall, though. Yay! (That was not sarcasm.)
- In an interview, Trump seems to suggest that he doesn't grasp a whole lot about the Civil War and why it happened. He also seems to think nobody else knows either.
- A teen passenger in a vehicle was shot and killed by police in a suburb of Dallas over the weekend, and there are wildly divergent explanations of what happened.
- It's okay to root against both sides when May Day participants protest the Trump administration.
- The Trump administration is rolling back federal school lunch rules (some of which are based on bad science, like restrictions on salt content) pushed by the Obama administration.
- Sebastian Gorka may be out as a White House adviser, sources say.
- The federal government seems to be acknowledging that marijuana use helps reduce the tendency to turn to addictive opioids to fight pain.
- There's a leadership shake-up at Fox News.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.