"President Trump told the leaders of Mexico and Canada on Wednesday that he would not immediately move to terminate the North American Free Trade Agreement, only hours after an administration official said he was likely to sign an order that would begin the process of pulling the United States out of the deal."
- The House Freedom Caucus is prepared to support a new revised version of the Republican health care bill, but GOP moderates remain unconvinced.
- Arkansas is planning to execute another death-row inmate tonight.
- The suspect in the killing of a Delaware state trooper is now in an armed stand-off with police.
- Syrian state media claims that an Israeli missile strike hit near the Damascus airport.
- Venezuela is going to withdraw from the Organization of American States.
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
And as many as 75 percent of middle income households face a tax increase under Biden's plan, even though the highest-earning households will pay the vast majority of the costs.
The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids railed against cops for enforcing the same kind of anti-vaping rule they help pass.
It’s a jobs plan that isn’t about jobs, and an infrastructure plan that isn’t about infrastructure.