"President Trump told the leaders of Mexico and Canada on Wednesday that he would not immediately move to terminate the North American Free Trade Agreement, only hours after an administration official said he was likely to sign an order that would begin the process of pulling the United States out of the deal."
- The House Freedom Caucus is prepared to support a new revised version of the Republican health care bill, but GOP moderates remain unconvinced.
- Arkansas is planning to execute another death-row inmate tonight.
- The suspect in the killing of a Delaware state trooper is now in an armed stand-off with police.
- Syrian state media claims that an Israeli missile strike hit near the Damascus airport.
- Venezuela is going to withdraw from the Organization of American States.
The Washington Post Tried To Memory-Hole Kamala Harris' Bad Joke About Inmates Begging for Food and Water
At a time when legacy publications are increasingly seen as playing for one political "team" or the other, this type of editorial decision will not do anything to fix that perception.
The new president availed himself of Seila Law v. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
California Preservationists Sue To Overturn Law That Requires Property Owners Consent To Having Their Homes Landmarked
The lawsuit from three Orange County preservation groups argues that supposedly historic buildings should be afforded the same environmental protections as "air, water, and forests."
"She was charged with violating the Reopening Ontario Act."