A.M. Links: Trump Says He Won't Terminate NAFTA, GOP Obamacare Bill Still in Doubt, Arkansas Plans Another Execution
"President Trump told the leaders of Mexico and Canada on Wednesday that he would not immediately move to terminate the North American Free Trade Agreement, only hours after an administration official said he was likely to sign an order that would begin the process of pulling the United States out of the deal."
- The House Freedom Caucus is prepared to support a new revised version of the Republican health care bill, but GOP moderates remain unconvinced.
- Arkansas is planning to execute another death-row inmate tonight.
- The suspect in the killing of a Delaware state trooper is now in an armed stand-off with police.
- Syrian state media claims that an Israeli missile strike hit near the Damascus airport.
- Venezuela is going to withdraw from the Organization of American States.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.