"President Donald Trump signaled Monday he would be comfortable delaying a fight over a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border until September, possibly averting a government shutdown looming around his 100th day in office."
- North Korea has threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over the Australian alliance with the United States.
- Arkansas executed two death row inmates last night.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue has been confirmed as secretary of agriculture by the Senate.
- At least 12 people have died so far as a result of the protests in Venezuela against the regime of Nicolas Maduro.
- Robert M. Pirsig, the author of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, has died at age 88.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
Why is it so hard for him to just admit he was wrong?
Arkansas cops love this insane practice they call "precision immobilization technique"—slamming into moving vehicles, sometimes over simple traffic stops.