"President Donald Trump signaled Monday he would be comfortable delaying a fight over a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border until September, possibly averting a government shutdown looming around his 100th day in office."
- North Korea has threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over the Australian alliance with the United States.
- Arkansas executed two death row inmates last night.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue has been confirmed as secretary of agriculture by the Senate.
- At least 12 people have died so far as a result of the protests in Venezuela against the regime of Nicolas Maduro.
- Robert M. Pirsig, the author of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, has died at age 88.
Police violence is a metaphorical disease. Coronavirus is a literal disease.
Two Buffalo police officers have been suspended and the man is in the hospital.
Elite media institutions are noisily abandoning liberalism.
Plus: Protest updates, COVID-19 upates, a surge in gun sales, and more...