"President Donald Trump signaled Monday he would be comfortable delaying a fight over a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border until September, possibly averting a government shutdown looming around his 100th day in office."
- North Korea has threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over the Australian alliance with the United States.
- Arkansas executed two death row inmates last night.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue has been confirmed as secretary of agriculture by the Senate.
- At least 12 people have died so far as a result of the protests in Venezuela against the regime of Nicolas Maduro.
- Robert M. Pirsig, the author of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, has died at age 88.
Massive Illinois Police Reform Bill Ends Cash Bail, Limits Deadly Force, Mandates Body Cameras, and Makes It Easier To Dump Crooked Cops
Unfortunately, qualified immunity remains intact.
Frightening events create openings for attacks on civil liberties.
The First Amendment doesn't come with an exception for "disinformation."
Biden's $1.9 Trillion COVID Relief Package Includes More Stimulus Checks, State Government Bailout, $15 Federal Minimum Wage
On the brighter side, Biden wants 100 million vaccinations in 100 days and will push for immediate school reopenings.
It can be hard to see what's in front of you, especially when you're struggling not to see it.