"President Donald Trump signaled Monday he would be comfortable delaying a fight over a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border until September, possibly averting a government shutdown looming around his 100th day in office."
- North Korea has threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over the Australian alliance with the United States.
- Arkansas executed two death row inmates last night.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue has been confirmed as secretary of agriculture by the Senate.
- At least 12 people have died so far as a result of the protests in Venezuela against the regime of Nicolas Maduro.
- Robert M. Pirsig, the author of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, has died at age 88.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.
Chicago Teachers Go on Strike to Demand Higher Pay, Smaller Class Sizes, New Schools, More Staff, and Affordable Housing
More than 300,000 students in Chicago were out of school on Friday as the teachers strike continued.