The White House is planning another attempt to repeal Obamacare to coincide with President Donald Trump's 100th day in office.
- Alternatively, the federal government might just shut down. Can't they do both?
- A French police officer was killed by a shooter who was subsequently "taken down" in Paris, according to reports. The Champs-Elysees has been shut down.
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) isn't just declining to run for re-election in 2018. He's considering resigning.
- Russia has banned Jehovah's Witnesses as an "extremist organization," saying the religion poses a threat to "the rights of citizens, public order and public security."
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions is "amazed" that a judge in Hawaii ("an island in the Pacific") is able to put a temporary halt to Trump's immigration orders.
- Syria has formally asked the United Nations to send in experts to investigate the deadly gas attack from earlier in the month that prompted the U.S. military strike on an airport.
- Bill O'Reilly could receive up to $25 million in severance pay after getting dumped by Fox News.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
Why is it so hard for him to just admit he was wrong?