President Donald Trump continues to garner historically low approval ratings.
- North Korea is threatening a "super-mighty preemptive strike" against the United States.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson: "An unchecked Iran has the potential to travel the same path as North Korea and to take the world along with it."
- Tens of thousands of protesters took to the streets yesterday in Venezuela, marching against the dictatorial regime of President Nicolas Maduro.
- General Motors has ceased operations in Venezuela after one of its plants was seized by the Maduro regime.
- The first-round vote in the French presidential election occurs this Sunday.
Yet the Libertarian presidential nominee is still not being polled in one-third of the country, including states that are historically friendly to third-party candidates.
Glenn Greenwald Resigns from The Intercept, Citing 'Pathologies, Illiberalism, Repressive Mentality' of Pro-Biden Newsroom
The progressive outlet's co-founder claims he was prevented from publishing an article because it was critical of Joe Biden.
Donald Rainwater, who is polling north of 10 percent, attracts voters who oppose Indiana's heavy-handed coronavirus lockdowns.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
Occupational licensing rules are more often arbitrary bureaucratic hurdles than they are protections for health or safety.