President Donald Trump continues to garner historically low approval ratings.
- North Korea is threatening a "super-mighty preemptive strike" against the United States.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson: "An unchecked Iran has the potential to travel the same path as North Korea and to take the world along with it."
- Tens of thousands of protesters took to the streets yesterday in Venezuela, marching against the dictatorial regime of President Nicolas Maduro.
- General Motors has ceased operations in Venezuela after one of its plants was seized by the Maduro regime.
- The first-round vote in the French presidential election occurs this Sunday.
A former staffer says he sexually assaulted her in 1993.
The Scandinavian country is betting against draconian restrictions and in favor of the free movement of people and goods.
No, British Epidemiologist Neil Ferguson Has Not 'Drastically Downgraded' His Worst-Case Projection of COVID-19 Deaths
But he has raised his estimate of the virus's reproduction number, which implies a lower fatality rate than his research group initially assumed.
Plus: civic dynamism on display, Justice Department embraces home detainment of federal prisoners, and more...
Plus: COVID-19 in prisons and jails, Trump campaign threatens TV stations, state disparities in new coronavirus cases, and more...