The Trump administration still has hundreds of important vacancies to fill throughout the federal government.
- North Korea says it is "ready" for "any mode of war" in response to U.S. ships heading for the waters off the Korean Peninsula.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson: "We want to relieve the suffering of the Syrian people. Russia can be a part of that future and play an important role. Or Russia can maintain its alliance with this group, which we believe is not going to serve Russia's interests longer term."
- The suspect in last week's terrorist attack in Stockholm is expected to plead guilty.
- "Inside the sexting scandal that cost outgoing Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley his job and put him in jail."
- Rep. Justin Amash on House Speaker Paul Ryan: "We need either a change in direction from this speaker, or we need a new speaker."
Under fire for refusing to support Tara Reade, Milano says she never thought #MeToo would "destroy innocent men."
The state has shut down all liquor stores, leading customers to crowd into retailers across the border.
Sotomayor Upbraids SCOTUS for a Decision That 'Destroys Fourth Amendment Jurisprudence That Requires Individualized Suspicion'
The justice filed a lone dissent in Kansas v. Glover.
Not every apparent violation of a quarantine order is a risk to other people, and not all need to be (or can be) enforced equally.
A misleading statistic has made the rounds. But it’s based on a misreading of a government report that says no such thing.