The Trump administration still has hundreds of important vacancies to fill throughout the federal government.
- North Korea says it is "ready" for "any mode of war" in response to U.S. ships heading for the waters off the Korean Peninsula.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson: "We want to relieve the suffering of the Syrian people. Russia can be a part of that future and play an important role. Or Russia can maintain its alliance with this group, which we believe is not going to serve Russia's interests longer term."
- The suspect in last week's terrorist attack in Stockholm is expected to plead guilty.
- "Inside the sexting scandal that cost outgoing Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley his job and put him in jail."
- Rep. Justin Amash on House Speaker Paul Ryan: "We need either a change in direction from this speaker, or we need a new speaker."
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
San Francisco Falafel Shop Owner Says Neighborhood Has Enough Falafel, Asks City to Block Rival Falafel Shop Next Door
San Francisco gives its Planning Commission nearly unlimited discretion to deny or condition permits, making life hell for business owners.
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
Reading logs rarely instill a love of reading in children. We ought to just drop the act.
Peter Navarro also said Americans wouldn't pay the costs of Trump's tariffs, a claim that seems to be equally fabricated.