The Trump administration still has hundreds of important vacancies to fill throughout the federal government.
- North Korea says it is "ready" for "any mode of war" in response to U.S. ships heading for the waters off the Korean Peninsula.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson: "We want to relieve the suffering of the Syrian people. Russia can be a part of that future and play an important role. Or Russia can maintain its alliance with this group, which we believe is not going to serve Russia's interests longer term."
- The suspect in last week's terrorist attack in Stockholm is expected to plead guilty.
- "Inside the sexting scandal that cost outgoing Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley his job and put him in jail."
- Rep. Justin Amash on House Speaker Paul Ryan: "We need either a change in direction from this speaker, or we need a new speaker."
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
Joe Biden's Economic Policies Would Cost the Economy 4.9 Million Jobs by 2030, According to a New Study
The Democratic presidential candidate has promised not to raise taxes on middle-income earners. That's not the full story.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.