Neil Gorsuch will be sworn in to the Supreme Court today.
- A state of emergency was declared in Egypt after at least 45 people were killed in two bombings of Coptic churches on Palm Sunday.
- The prime minister of Sweden says his country will "never go back" to 2015 immigration levels after a failed Uzbeki asylum-seeker killed four people after driving a truck into a crowd in Stockholm.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says China and the U.S. agree on the threat posed by North Korea and that something should be done about it.
- Leaders of the G-7 nations meet today in Italy, where they are expected to discuss a united front on Russia and the war in Syria.
- Buzzfeed is suing the FBI over the release of records on Andrew Breitbart.
- A big asteroid will be passing close to Earth.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
The media fell in love with her. But there's little to her claims.