Neil Gorsuch will be sworn in to the Supreme Court today.
- A state of emergency was declared in Egypt after at least 45 people were killed in two bombings of Coptic churches on Palm Sunday.
- The prime minister of Sweden says his country will "never go back" to 2015 immigration levels after a failed Uzbeki asylum-seeker killed four people after driving a truck into a crowd in Stockholm.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says China and the U.S. agree on the threat posed by North Korea and that something should be done about it.
- Leaders of the G-7 nations meet today in Italy, where they are expected to discuss a united front on Russia and the war in Syria.
- Buzzfeed is suing the FBI over the release of records on Andrew Breitbart.
- A big asteroid will be passing close to Earth.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
The Supreme Court nominee weighs in on a famous case.