The United States Senate has been nuked! Wait, that's not what I meant. The GOP has invoked the "nuclear option" to break a Democratic filibuster and force the nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court to a vote.
- House Intel Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) is stepping down from all matters connected to the congressional probe of potential links between Russia and attempts to interfere/manipulate the 2016 presidential election. He himself is now being investigated as to whether he made unauthorized disclosures of classified information when he ran to the press about incidental collection of private communications from President Donald Trump's transition team.
- Turkish officials say the deadly nerve gas used to kill Syrian civilians was likely sarin. The United States is reportedly considering military options.
- Don't go sharing images of Russian President Vladimir Putin that have been Photoshopped to look like a gay clown in his country if you know what's good for you.
- A Secret Service agent assigned to protect Vice President Mike Pence was caught visiting a prostitute in a Maryland hotel and suspended.
- Astronaut John Glenn was laid to rest today at Arlington Cemetery.
- Famed insult comic Don Rickles has died at age 90.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
The media fell in love with her. But there's little to her claims.