10 Killed in St. Petersburg Metro Explosion, Jared Kushner to Iraq, Baseball Resumes: A.M. Links
Donald Trump is still complaining about allegedly being surveilled last year.
- An explosion on the subway in St. Petersburg, Russia, killed at least 10.
- Jared Kushner goes to Iraq.
- Turkey President Recep Erdogan told Turks living in Europe to "resist the grandchildren of Nazism."
- Moon Jae-in won the Democratic presidential primary in South Korea, and is expected to win the general election.
- More than 200 people died, and more are missing, after mudslides in Colombia.
- Yesterday was Opening Day and today is too.