U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson told the Independent Journal Review that he hadn't wanted the job but "my wife told me I'm supposed to do this."
- Good news! North Korea's new missile was a dud.
- Organizers of Philadelphia's annual Cinco de Mayo celebration said it would forgo this year's parade and festivities to avoid putting people at risk from federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents.
- Americans ate nearly 20 percent less beef in 2014 than in 2005.
- Wait, "Netflix for doctors" is supposed to be a bad thing?
- In a unanimous decision, the New Jersey Supreme Court said the state's Parole Board can't ban a convicted sex offender from using the internet for the rest of his life.
- More fuel for #Pizzagate?
- Check out Reason Director of Criminal Justice Reform Lauren Krisai's new report on Florida's harsh mandatory minimums for low-level drug traffickers.
— Jeffrey A Tucker (@jeffreyatucker) March 22, 2017