Senate confirmation hearings for Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch begin today. FBI Director James Comey, meanwhile, will testify before the House intelligence committee about President Trump's claim the Trump Tower was wiretapped by President Obama.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson finished his first trip to Asia with a meeting with the president of China.
- A man was arrested at the White House after telling Secret Service agents he had a bomb.
- The FBI made an arrest in connection with an alleged assault by gif, via Twitter, of Kurt Eichenwald.
- The prime minister of Russian-controlled Crimea, said he wants Vladimir Putin to be president for life.
- Security in Mogadishu was ramped up as the chair of the African Union arrived for meetings with Somali leadership.
- Shaquille O'Neal says he believes the Earth is flat.
- Chuck Berry died over the weekend, aged 90.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?