Senate confirmation hearings for Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch begin today. FBI Director James Comey, meanwhile, will testify before the House intelligence committee about President Trump's claim the Trump Tower was wiretapped by President Obama.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson finished his first trip to Asia with a meeting with the president of China.
- A man was arrested at the White House after telling Secret Service agents he had a bomb.
- The FBI made an arrest in connection with an alleged assault by gif, via Twitter, of Kurt Eichenwald.
- The prime minister of Russian-controlled Crimea, said he wants Vladimir Putin to be president for life.
- Security in Mogadishu was ramped up as the chair of the African Union arrived for meetings with Somali leadership.
- Shaquille O'Neal says he believes the Earth is flat.
- Chuck Berry died over the weekend, aged 90.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
The media fell in love with her. But there's little to her claims.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.