In a House Intelligence Committee hearing today, FBI Director James Comey confirmed the FBI is investigating the extent of ties between President Donald Trump's associates and the Russian government and whether anything criminal happened. He also (along with others at the hearing) said he found no evidence that President Barack Obama had wiretapped Trump tower.
- Hearings for Neil Gorsuch's confirmation to the Supreme Court began and are showing themselves to be very partisan, to the surprise of absolutely nobody at all. But he has John Elway's support!
- Billionaire philanthropist David Rockefeller has died at age 101.
- Kellyanne Conway's husband, George, is expected be nominated by Trump to lead the Justice Department's civil division.
- A passenger plane with dozens aboard crashed in South Sudan. The good news is that there are survivors.
- Eric Trump and wife, Lara, are expecting their first child.
- Sesame Street is introducing a muppet with autism. No word on whether Oscar the Grouch will be blaming vaccines for her condition.
Hysterical reactions greet the White House's modest changes to federal clean water rules.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?
"It's a disservice to undergrads," said one student.