In a House Intelligence Committee hearing today, FBI Director James Comey confirmed the FBI is investigating the extent of ties between President Donald Trump's associates and the Russian government and whether anything criminal happened. He also (along with others at the hearing) said he found no evidence that President Barack Obama had wiretapped Trump tower.
- Hearings for Neil Gorsuch's confirmation to the Supreme Court began and are showing themselves to be very partisan, to the surprise of absolutely nobody at all. But he has John Elway's support!
- Billionaire philanthropist David Rockefeller has died at age 101.
- Kellyanne Conway's husband, George, is expected be nominated by Trump to lead the Justice Department's civil division.
- A passenger plane with dozens aboard crashed in South Sudan. The good news is that there are survivors.
- Eric Trump and wife, Lara, are expecting their first child.
- Sesame Street is introducing a muppet with autism. No word on whether Oscar the Grouch will be blaming vaccines for her condition.
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Advocating for gun control is no longer enough. On Thursday night, the Democratic presidential candidates promised gun confiscation.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.