- U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson met with South Korean Foreign Minister Yun Byung-se in Seoul on Friday, telling him "all options are on the table" to deter threats from North Korea. "Let me be very clear: the policy of strategic patience has ended," Tillerson said.
- Donald Trump's budget plan isn't likely to go far on Capitol Hill.
- Venezuela's government is addressing a national bread shortage by lashing out at bakers and seizing bakeries.
- A Cincinnati, Ohio, police officer was arrested this week for allegedly pointing his AR-15 rifle at another cop and pretending to be on duty while actually drunk and off duty.
- Quoting Beyonce while white is cultural appropriation.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Critics say the long-running satiric cartoon has created "a generation of boys" who are smug and disengaged.
Plus: Virginia's assault weapon ban gets shot down, Trump's tariffs face new legal scrutiny, and why you don't want Amy Klobuchar on your bar trivia team
American Heart Association Journal Finally Retracts Study Implying That E-Cigarettes Cause Heart Attacks Before People Use Them
The journal's editors recognized the problem before publication, but the authors failed to address it.