- U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson met with South Korean Foreign Minister Yun Byung-se in Seoul on Friday, telling him "all options are on the table" to deter threats from North Korea. "Let me be very clear: the policy of strategic patience has ended," Tillerson said.
- Donald Trump's budget plan isn't likely to go far on Capitol Hill.
- Venezuela's government is addressing a national bread shortage by lashing out at bakers and seizing bakeries.
- A Cincinnati, Ohio, police officer was arrested this week for allegedly pointing his AR-15 rifle at another cop and pretending to be on duty while actually drunk and off duty.
- Quoting Beyonce while white is cultural appropriation.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.