- U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson met with South Korean Foreign Minister Yun Byung-se in Seoul on Friday, telling him "all options are on the table" to deter threats from North Korea. "Let me be very clear: the policy of strategic patience has ended," Tillerson said.
- Donald Trump's budget plan isn't likely to go far on Capitol Hill.
- Venezuela's government is addressing a national bread shortage by lashing out at bakers and seizing bakeries.
- A Cincinnati, Ohio, police officer was arrested this week for allegedly pointing his AR-15 rifle at another cop and pretending to be on duty while actually drunk and off duty.
- Quoting Beyonce while white is cultural appropriation.
A Medical Student Questioned Microaggressions. UVA Branded Him a Threat and Banished Him from Campus.
Kieran Bhattacharya's First Amendment lawsuit can proceed, a court said.
The data do not support the conventional wisdom that pain pill prescriptions are driving drug-related fatalities.