Sean Spicer says you can trust President Trump as long as he's not "joking."
- Trump plans to host the president of China at Mar-a-Lago.
- The Russian ambassador to the U.S. met with aides to Hillary Clinton during the 2016 campaign too, a Kremlin spokesperson said.
- New surveillance video of Mike Brown before he was shot sparked protests in Ferguson.
- The European Union has extended sanctions against Russia that were imposed for its annexation of Crimea.
- The first minister of Scotland wants a new, post-Brexit referendum on independence.
- The Northeast is going to get pounded by snow one last time this winter.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."