Sean Spicer says you can trust President Trump as long as he's not "joking."
- Trump plans to host the president of China at Mar-a-Lago.
- The Russian ambassador to the U.S. met with aides to Hillary Clinton during the 2016 campaign too, a Kremlin spokesperson said.
- New surveillance video of Mike Brown before he was shot sparked protests in Ferguson.
- The European Union has extended sanctions against Russia that were imposed for its annexation of Crimea.
- The first minister of Scotland wants a new, post-Brexit referendum on independence.
- The Northeast is going to get pounded by snow one last time this winter.
“The federal government forgot the Tenth Amendment and the structure of the Constitution itself.”
"You cannot just decide you want to sell groceries," said Barbara Ferrer, the director of L.A. County Public Health.
Markets are trying to meet spiking demand for face masks, but importers are stymied by the FDA and CDC
So far, it's been silence from The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, and others.
Don't the authorities have better things to do with their time right now?