Sean Spicer says you can trust President Trump as long as he's not "joking."
- Trump plans to host the president of China at Mar-a-Lago.
- The Russian ambassador to the U.S. met with aides to Hillary Clinton during the 2016 campaign too, a Kremlin spokesperson said.
- New surveillance video of Mike Brown before he was shot sparked protests in Ferguson.
- The European Union has extended sanctions against Russia that were imposed for its annexation of Crimea.
- The first minister of Scotland wants a new, post-Brexit referendum on independence.
- The Northeast is going to get pounded by snow one last time this winter.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
This vote is "a hopeful sign that the harmful policies of marijuana prohibition will soon be a relic of the past."
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.