Sean Spicer says you can trust President Trump as long as he's not "joking."
- Trump plans to host the president of China at Mar-a-Lago.
- The Russian ambassador to the U.S. met with aides to Hillary Clinton during the 2016 campaign too, a Kremlin spokesperson said.
- New surveillance video of Mike Brown before he was shot sparked protests in Ferguson.
- The European Union has extended sanctions against Russia that were imposed for its annexation of Crimea.
- The first minister of Scotland wants a new, post-Brexit referendum on independence.
- The Northeast is going to get pounded by snow one last time this winter.