Sean Spicer says you can trust President Trump as long as he's not "joking."
- Trump plans to host the president of China at Mar-a-Lago.
- The Russian ambassador to the U.S. met with aides to Hillary Clinton during the 2016 campaign too, a Kremlin spokesperson said.
- New surveillance video of Mike Brown before he was shot sparked protests in Ferguson.
- The European Union has extended sanctions against Russia that were imposed for its annexation of Crimea.
- The first minister of Scotland wants a new, post-Brexit referendum on independence.
- The Northeast is going to get pounded by snow one last time this winter.
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Building more and better energy infrastructure is the best guarantee against fuel and electricity disruptions.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.