So-called feminist students at Wellesley College criticized Laura Kipnis, who came to campus to give a lecture. Of Kipnis, they said, "white feminism is not feminism."
- A South Korean court removed President Park Geun-hye from office.
- Republicans are willing to destroy Senate rules if that's what it takes to pass Trumpcare.
- Hey look, The New Republic is suddenly interested in secession. (But I thought only racists liked secession…)
- Wrongfully convicted man who spent 13 years in prison gets a paltry $175,000 from the state.
- Pope Francis might let married men become priests.
So far, it's been silence from The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, and others.
That's a huge concern as forecasters expect the U.S. unemployment rate in the months to come to surpass that seen during the depths of the Great Depression.
Social distancing and lockdowns appear to be working to slow the coronavirus pandemic.
"You cannot just decide you want to sell groceries," said Barbara Ferrer, the director of L.A. County Public Health.
The agency concludes that the possible benefits outweigh the risks.