So-called feminist students at Wellesley College criticized Laura Kipnis, who came to campus to give a lecture. Of Kipnis, they said, "white feminism is not feminism."
- A South Korean court removed President Park Geun-hye from office.
- Republicans are willing to destroy Senate rules if that's what it takes to pass Trumpcare.
- Hey look, The New Republic is suddenly interested in secession. (But I thought only racists liked secession…)
- Wrongfully convicted man who spent 13 years in prison gets a paltry $175,000 from the state.
- Pope Francis might let married men become priests.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Appeals Court Rejects Qualified Immunity Claim by Dallas Transit Cop Who Arrested a Photographer for Taking Pictures
Officer Stephanie Branch arrested Avi Adelman for criminal trespass even though he was not doing anything illegal.