The Republican "repeal and replace Obamacare" bill passed in the House Energy and Commerce Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee today.
- President Trump might have run as a sorta, kinda non-interventionist, but Marines are now on the ground in Syria to fight ISIS.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) administrator Scott Pruitt tells CNBC he doesn't believe carbon dioxide is "a primary contributor to the global warming that we see."
- The Jewish Children's Museum in Brooklyn was evacuated due to a bomb threat, according to the NYPD.
- A former Pennsylvania state senator compared Uber to slave owners in a Philadelphia radio interview.
- A Rhode Island state legislator says many of her colleagues in the state house are drunk all the time while working on legislation.