The Republican "repeal and replace Obamacare" bill passed in the House Energy and Commerce Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee today.
- President Trump might have run as a sorta, kinda non-interventionist, but Marines are now on the ground in Syria to fight ISIS.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) administrator Scott Pruitt tells CNBC he doesn't believe carbon dioxide is "a primary contributor to the global warming that we see."
- The Jewish Children's Museum in Brooklyn was evacuated due to a bomb threat, according to the NYPD.
- A former Pennsylvania state senator compared Uber to slave owners in a Philadelphia radio interview.
- A Rhode Island state legislator says many of her colleagues in the state house are drunk all the time while working on legislation.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Plus: Facebook bans a New York Post story, Derek Chauvin's trial moves to closing arguments, and more...
Songs like "Gun Totin' Patriot" and "We Outside" might be ridiculous, Trump-worshiping schlock, but their embrace of controversial themes breathes some rebelliousness back into rap.
Democrats, now in control of both chambers of Congress, say they will push ahead with marijuana reform with or without the support of the White House.