The Republican "repeal and replace Obamacare" bill passed in the House Energy and Commerce Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee today.
- President Trump might have run as a sorta, kinda non-interventionist, but Marines are now on the ground in Syria to fight ISIS.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) administrator Scott Pruitt tells CNBC he doesn't believe carbon dioxide is "a primary contributor to the global warming that we see."
- The Jewish Children's Museum in Brooklyn was evacuated due to a bomb threat, according to the NYPD.
- A former Pennsylvania state senator compared Uber to slave owners in a Philadelphia radio interview.
- A Rhode Island state legislator says many of her colleagues in the state house are drunk all the time while working on legislation.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.