Donald Trump's Tuesday evening address to the joint session of Congress is being described as "presidential," but it was also full of delusions and bad ideas (so, OK, presidential, I guess). Read the full transcript here; and Reason staff reactions here, here, here, and here.
- Trump has been giving mixed signals on immigration this week.
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo introduced legislation to raise the age of consent for marriage from 14 to 18 years old.
- The FDA has approved potatoes modified to withstand the Great Potato Famine.
- A billboard stating "Real men provide, real women appreciate it" is causing predictable controversy in North Carolina.
- The New Republic defends "celebrity feminism."