The Trump administration has rescinded the Obama administration's guidelines on bathroom access for transgender students.
- Iraqi forces have recaptured the Mosul airport from ISIS.
- "Hundreds of protesters rallied in Anaheim, California, Wednesday night after video surfaced of an off-duty police officer apparently firing a gun during a scuffle with a 13-year-old after kids walked on his lawn."
- Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), who sits on the Senate Intelligence Committee, says that she is open to the idea of using a subpoena to gain access to Donald Trump's tax returns.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is in Mexico to discuss trade, immigration, and other issues.
- According to a new poll, "a majority of Americans say they trust the media more than President Trump."
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
The governors of New York and California have botched major aspects of the pandemic response.