The Trump administration has rescinded the Obama administration's guidelines on bathroom access for transgender students.
- Iraqi forces have recaptured the Mosul airport from ISIS.
- "Hundreds of protesters rallied in Anaheim, California, Wednesday night after video surfaced of an off-duty police officer apparently firing a gun during a scuffle with a 13-year-old after kids walked on his lawn."
- Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), who sits on the Senate Intelligence Committee, says that she is open to the idea of using a subpoena to gain access to Donald Trump's tax returns.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is in Mexico to discuss trade, immigration, and other issues.
- According to a new poll, "a majority of Americans say they trust the media more than President Trump."