The Federal Reserve remains unsure whether President Trump will be good or bad for the economy.
- The lead negotiator for Mexico with the Trump administration says the country will not accept individuals deported by the U.S. who are not Mexican citizens.
- Cuba is still interested in detente, senators who met with Raul Castro say.
- China continues its build up in the South China Sea, saying it has "indisputable sovereign rights" over the islands it occupies.
- A court in South Africa ruled the government could not withdraw from the International Criminal Court.
- Budapest dropped its bid for the 2024 Olympics, leaving only Los Angeles and Paris in contention.
- Astronomers say they've discovered seven Earth-like planets orbiting the star TRAPPIST-1.
Portland's Northwest Film Center pulls film from summer drive-in schedule after critics say it promotes "school-to-prison pipeline."
Senate Republicans' $1 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill Includes Billions for New Fighter Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Missiles
Much of the military spending in the GOP's HEALS Act replaces funding that was redirected to pay for Trump's border wall.
The fatal encounter demonstrates why police reformers want more departments to train officers in de-escalation.
"Environmental humanism will eventually triumph over apocalyptic environmentalism."