The Federal Reserve remains unsure whether President Trump will be good or bad for the economy.
- The lead negotiator for Mexico with the Trump administration says the country will not accept individuals deported by the U.S. who are not Mexican citizens.
- Cuba is still interested in detente, senators who met with Raul Castro say.
- China continues its build up in the South China Sea, saying it has "indisputable sovereign rights" over the islands it occupies.
- A court in South Africa ruled the government could not withdraw from the International Criminal Court.
- Budapest dropped its bid for the 2024 Olympics, leaving only Los Angeles and Paris in contention.
- Astronomers say they've discovered seven Earth-like planets orbiting the star TRAPPIST-1.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
James called Trump a "bum," but he won't utter a single bad word about China's authoritarianism.