The final vote on whether Sen. Jeff Sessions will be the next attorney general is set for Wednesday night.
- The U.S. Army said it will halt further study and allow the developers of the Dakota Access pipeline to resume construction.
- Last night, America got to glimpse an alternate-reality 2016 election as Sens. Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders debated live on CNN.
- Yemen has withdrawn permission for U.S. special-ops missions in the country after a raid approved by Donald Trump led to the deaths of at least 30 people, including children and an American Navy SEAL.
- Oklahoma lawmakers want to roll back criminal justice reform initiatives approved by voters in November.
- A judge sentenced teens accused of racist vandalism to read more literature.
- Big Hemp is suing the DEA.