The final vote on whether Sen. Jeff Sessions will be the next attorney general is set for Wednesday night.
- The U.S. Army said it will halt further study and allow the developers of the Dakota Access pipeline to resume construction.
- Last night, America got to glimpse an alternate-reality 2016 election as Sens. Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders debated live on CNN.
- Yemen has withdrawn permission for U.S. special-ops missions in the country after a raid approved by Donald Trump led to the deaths of at least 30 people, including children and an American Navy SEAL.
- Oklahoma lawmakers want to roll back criminal justice reform initiatives approved by voters in November.
- A judge sentenced teens accused of racist vandalism to read more literature.
- Big Hemp is suing the DEA.
Nonmedical use of prescription analgesics did not become more common, but it did become more dangerous.
Forensic experts claim there is no way Larry Swearingen raped and killed Melissa Trotter. The state is still putting him to death.
March For Our Lives Calls for Confiscating Guns, Investigating the NRA, and 'Reforming' the Supreme Court
The gun control group's new policy proposal is radical, intersectional, and deeply contradictory.
The Founders Were Flawed. The Nation Is Imperfect. The Constitution Is Still a 'Glorious Liberty Document.'
As part of its ambitious “1619” inquiry into the legacy of slavery, The New York Times revives false 19th century revisionist history about the American founding.