President Trump has said yes to building the Keystone and Dakota Access pipelines.
- This Nation writer celebrates the idea of violence being committed against people she dislikes.
- This Nation writer condemns the idea of violence being committed against people he dislikes.
- Title IX compliance experts are worried that Trump's Education Department will render them obsolete.
- Actor James Franco has spiraled into depression following Trump's election to the presidency.
- The University of Kentucky won a lawsuit against its student paper: it does not have to release information about a sexual harassment investigation.
- Read my feature story in Reason magazine (co-authored with the Reason Foundation's Tyler Koteskey) about rise of cops in schools, and what to do about it.
- What makes Kelly Ann Conway tick, via The Onion.
This vote is "a hopeful sign that the harmful policies of marijuana prohibition will soon be a relic of the past."
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.