Just moments after taking the Oath of Office, President Donald Trump signed a bunch of (mostly inconsequential) executive orders.
- Climate change, LGBT rights pages no longer show up at WhiteHouse.gov.
- There was some rioting in Washington, D.C. Protesters smashed the windows a Starbucks, Bank of America, and Bobby Van's restaurant. I also filmed some protesters burning a bunch of garbage cans and papers as a Trump supporter tries to stop them.
- A limo was also set on fire.
- My take on Trump's inauguration speech: Protectionism for all.
- The @POTUS Twitter handle now belongs to Trump.
- Barack Obama will leave office $20 million richer.
Senate Republicans' $1 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill Includes Billions for New Fighter Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Missiles
Much of the military spending in the GOP's HEALS Act replaces funding that was redirected to pay for Trump's border wall.
"Environmental humanism will eventually triumph over apocalyptic environmentalism."
In two-thirds of those cases, there were no accompanying arrests.
Ricky Dale Harrington, Jr., is running to keep Tom Cotton out of the White House.