President-Elect Donald Trump has very low approval ratings.
- Ex-Breitbart writers think Breitbart sold out, and are working on creating an even more avowedly pro-Trump advocacy organization.
- Rep. John Lewis says Trump is not a legitimate president.
- Some Republican members of Congress say reining in OCR is a top priority.
- The House of Representatives has voted to repeal Obamacare.
- Paul Ryan knows what dabbing is, apparently. As my buddies at Chapo Trap House put it:
If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule? pic.twitter.com/QedtkHzc7N
— Matt Christman (@cushbomb) January 13, 2017