Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said today that he will vote against Jeff Sessions' nomination for attorney general.
- "President-elect Donald Trump tweeted Thursday morning about his private conversation with Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, in a statement that contradicts the spy chief's take."
- There will be confirmation hearings today for Trump Defense secretary nominee James Mattis.
- Confirmation hearings also begin today for Trump Housing and Urban Development secretary nominee Ben Carson.
- "The U.S. Senate took the first major step toward repealing the Affordable Care Act after a marathon voting session that started Wednesday evening and extended into early Thursday."
- Peter Thiel: "The election had an apocalyptic feel to it."
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.