Donald Trumpcalled CNN "fake news" in his first press conference since last July.
- At his confirmation hearing for Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson called Islam a "great religion."
- Hollywood says goodbye to Barack Obama.
- Dylann Roof was formally sentenced to death.
- Taiwan responds to China sending a carrier into the Taiwan Strait.
- Facebook launches its journalism project.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.