Donald Trump's transition team signaled that the U.S.-Mexico border wall should be funded by the United States through the Congressional appropriations process.
- Congressional Democrats plan to contest the validity of Trump's election at the Capitol today.
- A photo of a classical sculpture of Neptune that stands in a Bologna, Italy, public plaza has been deemed too "sexually explicit" by Facebook.
- Amazon's digital assistant Alexa can now order dinner in select cities.
- Bills filed this week in Texas and Virginia would require people to use the bathroom corresponding to their biological sex.
- Researchers have been unable to replicate older studies showing that watching porn diminishes the love one feels for a romantic partner.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.