Donald Trump's transition team signaled that the U.S.-Mexico border wall should be funded by the United States through the Congressional appropriations process.
- Congressional Democrats plan to contest the validity of Trump's election at the Capitol today.
- A photo of a classical sculpture of Neptune that stands in a Bologna, Italy, public plaza has been deemed too "sexually explicit" by Facebook.
- Amazon's digital assistant Alexa can now order dinner in select cities.
- Bills filed this week in Texas and Virginia would require people to use the bathroom corresponding to their biological sex.
- Researchers have been unable to replicate older studies showing that watching porn diminishes the love one feels for a romantic partner.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.
The Supreme Court weighs police shootings and unreasonable seizures in Torres v. Madrid.