Donald Trump's transition team signaled that the U.S.-Mexico border wall should be funded by the United States through the Congressional appropriations process.
- Congressional Democrats plan to contest the validity of Trump's election at the Capitol today.
- A photo of a classical sculpture of Neptune that stands in a Bologna, Italy, public plaza has been deemed too "sexually explicit" by Facebook.
- Amazon's digital assistant Alexa can now order dinner in select cities.
- Bills filed this week in Texas and Virginia would require people to use the bathroom corresponding to their biological sex.
- Researchers have been unable to replicate older studies showing that watching porn diminishes the love one feels for a romantic partner.
Fairfax County, Virginia, allows home businesses but prohibits them from keeping inventory on site.
The democratic socialist congresswoman has lamented that the public-school system hinges on zip codes.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.