President-elect Donald Trump says he believes WikiLeaks' Julian Assange's claim that the Russian government was not the source of the leaked DNC emails.
- Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) has promised to make things difficult for any Supreme Court nominee Trump puts forth.
- Fmr. Gov. Mike Huckabee (R-Ak.) rejects the idea that Israel is occupying the West Bank, saying "There is no such thing as a West Bank…There's no such thing as an occupation."
- A North Carolina female high school student was brutally slammed to the ground by a school resource officer. The incident was captured on video, the girl was reportedly trying to break up a fight between two other girls.
- Mariah Carey is blaming Dick Clark Productions for her disastrous New Year's Eve performance, even though Carey reportedly declined to do a soundcheck beforehand.
- Notorious mass murderer and erstwhile cult leader Charles Manson is "seriously ill."
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
The FBI Took Their Safe Deposit Box and Everything Inside It. Two Months Later, They're Still Waiting for It To Be Returned.
"When you've done nothing wrong, you shouldn't be subjected to an investigation," says Paul Snitko, whose box was seized in a March 22 FBI raid of a Beverly Hills business.