Rollins College lacrosse player is suing the school for anti-male bias after he was suspended for sexually assaulting a female student. He says she assaulted him.
- Michael Wear, an Obama staffer who worked on outreach to religious groups, explains the Democrats' massive problem with faith-based voters.
- Another problem for Democrats: multiculturalism isn't inclusive enough, for real (it doesn't include white people).
- When a conservative Republican and a liberal feminist get together, you can bet it's probably to ban pornography.
- 5 Things Libertarians Should Be Nervous About in 2016.
- Sim City: Libertarian Edition.
- So long, 2016. My New Year's Resolution: read fewer comments. To be sure.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.