Donald Trump is complaining that Barack Obama is putting up "roadblocks" to a smooth transition.
- The White House is reportedly preparing to announce sanctions against Russia over its alleged interference in the U.S. presidential election.
- At a speech at the State Department, John Kerry defended the U.S. abstaining from a vote on a United Nations resolution condeming Israeli settlements in Palestinian territories, saying the settlements posed a threat to peace. Benjamin Netanyahu responded by saying Israel did not "need to be lectured."
- Police in Arkansas want Amazon to give them access to Amazon Echo recordings.
- Dylann Roof is not expected to provide a defense at his sentencing hearing next month.
- A new parliament was sworn in in Mogadishu.
- Adult Swim released a teaser for the new season of Rick and Morty.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks