Actress and author Carrie Fisher, who portrayed Princess Leia in the original Star Wars movies and 2015's The Force Awakens, has died. It strikes me that Leia was one of the first fictional characters from my childhood whose goal was to overthrow a tyrannical government and put an end to its destructive public works projects. She will be missed.
- It sure feels like 2016 has been a particularly grim year for celebrity deaths.
- Thomas Sowell has announced his retirement.
- The case against the Universal Basic Income.
- An unqualified defense of the "white genocide" Drexel University professor.
- The Israeli ambassador has threatened to give information to President-Elect Trump about President Obama's complicity in the UN vote.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.