Actress and author Carrie Fisher, who portrayed Princess Leia in the original Star Wars movies and 2015's The Force Awakens, has died. It strikes me that Leia was one of the first fictional characters from my childhood whose goal was to overthrow a tyrannical government and put an end to its destructive public works projects. She will be missed.
- It sure feels like 2016 has been a particularly grim year for celebrity deaths.
- Thomas Sowell has announced his retirement.
- The case against the Universal Basic Income.
- An unqualified defense of the "white genocide" Drexel University professor.
- The Israeli ambassador has threatened to give information to President-Elect Trump about President Obama's complicity in the UN vote.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.
Legislator Who Argues Housing Is a Human Right Also Suing to Stop Affordable Housing in Her District
New York Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou is a plaintiff in a lawsuit to stop a Habitat for Humanity housing project.
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.