Donald Trump met with Silicon Valley leaders today, telling them he wants to help them "do well." Elon Musk and the CEO of Uber will be among those advising Trump as part of his Strategic and Policy Forum. Twitter is unlikely to get a Trump bump, despite the president-elect's prolific use of the service.
- The Federal Reserve is raising interest rates for just the second time in a decade, and expects to raise them three times next year.
- Labor Secretary Tom Perez will run for Democratic National Committee chair.
- Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says he's personally killed suspected criminals.
- The United Nations drops Wonder Woman as an ambassador.
- Actor Alan Thicke dies, aged 69.
The Trump appointee is not impressed by the logic of the "dual sovereignty" doctrine: "Really?"
This guy wants to run the economy?
University of Minnesota Food Service Worker Says 'Hello' in Japanese to Asian-American Student, Who Files a Bias Report
"These type of microaggressions occur too often on campus."