Donald Trump says that he will transfer control of his businesses over to his sons before he takes the oath of office.
- "The overseers of the U.S. intelligence community have not embraced a CIA assessment that Russian cyber attacks were aimed at helping Republican President-elect Donald Trump win the 2016 election, three American officials said on Monday."
- Barack Obama: There are "very clear relationships between members of the president-elect's campaign team and Russians."
- "Pro-government forces retaking the eastern neighborhoods of the besieged Syrian city of Aleppo have killed at least 82 civilians, the United Nations estimated on Tuesday, in what one official called 'a complete meltdown of humanity.'"
- Comet Ping Pong shooter Edgar Maddison Welch is due in court today.
- Colorado marijuana businesses have sold more than $1 billion in legal cannabis so far this year.
Yet the Libertarian presidential nominee is still not being polled in one-third of the country, including states that are historically friendly to third-party candidates.
Glenn Greenwald Resigns from The Intercept, Citing 'Pathologies, Illiberalism, Repressive Mentality' of Pro-Biden Newsroom
The progressive outlet's co-founder claims he was prevented from publishing an article because it was critical of Joe Biden.
Donald Rainwater, who is polling north of 10 percent, attracts voters who oppose Indiana's heavy-handed coronavirus lockdowns.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
Occupational licensing rules are more often arbitrary bureaucratic hurdles than they are protections for health or safety.