President Donald Trump will stay on as an executive producer of Celebrity Apprentice because 2016, folks.
- Trump picked U.S. Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers to be Interior Secretary.
- A famous military academy gaves its cadets coloring books to help manage stress.
- Not sure Ohio State University stabber Abdul Artan belongs on a list of of people wrongly killed by cops.
- Interesting interview with Adult Swim's cancelled "alt-right" comedy show.
- If you haven't read this latest campus craziness, you really should.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.