President Donald Trump will stay on as an executive producer of Celebrity Apprentice because 2016, folks.
- Trump picked U.S. Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers to be Interior Secretary.
- A famous military academy gaves its cadets coloring books to help manage stress.
- Not sure Ohio State University stabber Abdul Artan belongs on a list of of people wrongly killed by cops.
- Interesting interview with Adult Swim's cancelled "alt-right" comedy show.
- If you haven't read this latest campus craziness, you really should.
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
The accusation is often made. But it simply isn't true.
There's an easier way to lessen the impact of retaliatory agriculture tariffs: repeal our own
Some of Hunter's more innocuous emails might be checked with recipients.