Donald Trump tweeted that people who burn the American flag should lose their citizenship or be put in jail. But please, tell us more about how he wants to appoint Supreme Court justices like Antonin Scalia (who famously held thst flag burning was absolutely protected by the First Amendment).
- You know who else wanted to prohibit flag burning? (Hint: It's not Hitler. Well, probably Hitler did as well, but that's not relevant here.)
- Animal Farm, teaching kids to love animals. Wait, that wasn't the point?
- Elaine Chao will be Trump's Transportation Secretary.
- Vox voxsplains everything that's wrong with cops, and comes up with eight solutions to out-of-control policing, including say they're sorry and pay them more.
- Jacobin says it's a great time to be a socialist, which might be true. It's never a good time to live under socialism, though.
- Donate to Reason! Because we read your comments, and we care.
As Progressive Twitter Erupts at Joe Rogan Endorsing Bernie Sanders, a Reminder: Elizabeth Warren's Sexism Gambit Backfired
Sanders' lead over Warren has doubled since her campaign tried using a private 2018 conversation against him.
Hysterical reactions greet the White House's modest changes to federal clean water rules.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?
He says "criminal-like behavior akin to treason or bribery" is enough, even if it's not "a technical crime with all the elements."
The Fox News legal analyst is driven by principle, not power. That's a rare commodity in today's environment.