Donald Trump tweeted that people who burn the American flag should lose their citizenship or be put in jail. But please, tell us more about how he wants to appoint Supreme Court justices like Antonin Scalia (who famously held thst flag burning was absolutely protected by the First Amendment).
- You know who else wanted to prohibit flag burning? (Hint: It's not Hitler. Well, probably Hitler did as well, but that's not relevant here.)
- Animal Farm, teaching kids to love animals. Wait, that wasn't the point?
- Elaine Chao will be Trump's Transportation Secretary.
- Vox voxsplains everything that's wrong with cops, and comes up with eight solutions to out-of-control policing, including say they're sorry and pay them more.
- Jacobin says it's a great time to be a socialist, which might be true. It's never a good time to live under socialism, though.
- Donate to Reason! Because we read your comments, and we care.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
Plus: QAnon comes to CPAC, Virginia votes to legalize marijuana, and more...
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Donald Trump on School Reopening Failures: Joe Biden and Teachers Unions Have Betrayed America's Youth
The former president's wild CPAC speech was full of misleading claims, but he made a valid point about schools.
A nationwide ban on evictions is well outside the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce, ruled U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker on Thursday.