Donald Trump has reportedly picked Sen. Jeff Sessions to be his attorney general.
- Donald Trump has reportedly picked Rep. Mike Pompeo to be his CIA director.
- Donald Trump has reportedly picked General Mike Flynn to be his national security adviser.
- Kanye West says that while he didn't vote in the presidential election, if he had voted he "would have voted for Trump."
- "Senate Democrats' new leader claimed the right Wednesday to filibuster Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominees, making clear Democrats won't give the president-elect much of a honeymoon on the most significant of his upcoming appointments."
- Divorce rates in the U.S. are currently at a 35-year low.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
The governors of New York and California have botched major aspects of the pandemic response.