Donald Trump has reportedly picked Sen. Jeff Sessions to be his attorney general.
- Donald Trump has reportedly picked Rep. Mike Pompeo to be his CIA director.
- Donald Trump has reportedly picked General Mike Flynn to be his national security adviser.
- Kanye West says that while he didn't vote in the presidential election, if he had voted he "would have voted for Trump."
- "Senate Democrats' new leader claimed the right Wednesday to filibuster Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominees, making clear Democrats won't give the president-elect much of a honeymoon on the most significant of his upcoming appointments."
- Divorce rates in the U.S. are currently at a 35-year low.
Hysterical reactions greet the White House's modest changes to federal clean water rules.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?
He says "criminal-like behavior akin to treason or bribery" is enough, even if it's not "a technical crime with all the elements."
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.