Donald Trump has reportedly picked Sen. Jeff Sessions to be his attorney general.
- Donald Trump has reportedly picked Rep. Mike Pompeo to be his CIA director.
- Donald Trump has reportedly picked General Mike Flynn to be his national security adviser.
- Kanye West says that while he didn't vote in the presidential election, if he had voted he "would have voted for Trump."
- "Senate Democrats' new leader claimed the right Wednesday to filibuster Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominees, making clear Democrats won't give the president-elect much of a honeymoon on the most significant of his upcoming appointments."
- Divorce rates in the U.S. are currently at a 35-year low.
While the 7th Circuit judge is often skeptical of the government's position, some of her conclusions will give pause to civil libertarians.
Plus: Trump wants to rob TikTok to pay for "patriotic education," the CDC can't confirm any cases of airplane spread, Virginia uses new "red flag" gun law, and more...
2016: Fill it. 2020: Don't fill it.