- "Unlike past presidents who took office with considerable wealth," reports Politico, "the setup Trump is creating for his financial assets—leaving his three oldest adult children and a 'team of highly skilled executives' in charge while he's in the Oval Office—appears likely to expose large numbers of people the president hires to an unprecedented set of conflicts spanning his entire federal government."
- Will Steve Bannon, Trump's newly-named White House chief strategist, be able to pass the standard background check needed for a security clearance?
- Russian President Vladimir Putin said his country will drop out of the International Criminal Court designed to try war crimes.
- Trump wants us "to believe both that he's 'pro-life' and that he won't actually stop anyone from getting an abortion, at least not anytime soon."
- White women apparently "voted for Trump in 2016 because they still believe white men are their saviors."
- Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford were getting it on while shooting Star Wars.
- Tens of thousands of fish have died since Donald Trump was elected president.