Trump's cabinet is going to be … interesting.
- The New Yorker looks at Trump's potential policy on Syria.
- A federal judge in Michigan says state officials must deliver bottled-water to Flint residents who can't easily pick up their own from distribution sites.
- Taliban militants attacked a German consulate in northern Afghanistan last night, killing four and injuring more than 100.
- Protests against Trump went down across the country Thursday night, with one in Portland being declared a riot by police.
- George Zimmerman continues to show his charm.
- We can now grow ears on arms.
- Are white women really just the worst?
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by: