Trump's cabinet is going to be … interesting.
- The New Yorker looks at Trump's potential policy on Syria.
- A federal judge in Michigan says state officials must deliver bottled-water to Flint residents who can't easily pick up their own from distribution sites.
- Taliban militants attacked a German consulate in northern Afghanistan last night, killing four and injuring more than 100.
- Protests against Trump went down across the country Thursday night, with one in Portland being declared a riot by police.
- George Zimmerman continues to show his charm.
- We can now grow ears on arms.
- Are white women really just the worst?
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
Plus: QAnon comes to CPAC, Virginia votes to legalize marijuana, and more...
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Donald Trump on School Reopening Failures: Joe Biden and Teachers Unions Have Betrayed America's Youth
The former president's wild CPAC speech was full of misleading claims, but he made a valid point about schools.
A nationwide ban on evictions is well outside the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce, ruled U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker on Thursday.