Trump's cabinet is going to be … interesting.
- The New Yorker looks at Trump's potential policy on Syria.
- A federal judge in Michigan says state officials must deliver bottled-water to Flint residents who can't easily pick up their own from distribution sites.
- Taliban militants attacked a German consulate in northern Afghanistan last night, killing four and injuring more than 100.
- Protests against Trump went down across the country Thursday night, with one in Portland being declared a riot by police.
- George Zimmerman continues to show his charm.
- We can now grow ears on arms.
- Are white women really just the worst?
While the 7th Circuit judge is often skeptical of the government's position, some of her conclusions will give pause to civil libertarians.
Plus: Trump wants to rob TikTok to pay for "patriotic education," the CDC can't confirm any cases of airplane spread, Virginia uses new "red flag" gun law, and more...
2016: Fill it. 2020: Don't fill it.